Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Class of 9/2 (blog #2)

Hello again everyone.

We learned something new about the たい form today. We learned that in order to say that somebody else wants to do something there is another conjugation that needs to be used: たがっています.
So in addition to present and present negative, we must remember past, past negative, and this form. Keeping these conjugations straight will be difficult, although I do believe I am getting better at finding the verb stem needed for using たい form. We also learned new kanji and went over some vocabulary. Memorizing these will be my biggest challenge, but with practice I am sure to get it.

This week is shaping up to be pretty busy, even with the day off. I'm looking forward to the weekend to take a bit of a break from all this (as well as maybe catch up on some things I have fallen behind on.)

Until next time,
~Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment