Hello again,
So I ended up missing my last class. I never enjoy missing class since it requires that I catch up on any missed grammar outside of class, which can be a little difficult. However, thanks to the blogging system this class follows, I know what I need to focus on as well as what assignments need completed for next time.
I am also supposed to present an example of んです、which is helpful since I did not get a chance to practice this grammar in class on Thursday.
A good example of this grammar would be this:
元気ですか。
いいえ。病気なんです。
Anyway, before class I need to learn the new grammar (~ほうがいいです。) introduced in the last class. Based on what the textbook said it is a way to give advice in Japanese. It follows the past tense short form when positive and follows the present tense short form when negative. Hopefully the workbook pages assigned will help me understand it better.
Until next time,
~Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment