Hello again, everyone.
This time we did a review about the て form and short form, which was extraordinarily helpful. This also comes in handy when using a new phrase we learned. ~たり~たりする, which is equivalent to saying, "I want to do this, that, etc." uses the short form past affirmative. This is something that I remember learning, but my skills in using it are a little rusty.
In addition to learning this new grammar, I must also make sure I am ready for the vocabulary quiz that is next Tuesday. This will be my greatest challenge, as memorizing vocab has always been a struggle for me. I am hoping to be able to study by using example sentences as a way to help me understand the meanings of the words.
I am also supposed to write a reflection about where I want to go in Japan and what I want to do there.
日本のしぶやに行きたいです。
ラメのをたべたり、はちこを見たりしたいです。
Anyway, I am now going to review my vocab and hopefully be prepared for the quiz.
Until next time,
~Jackson
No comments:
Post a Comment