Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blog #4

Last Japanese class, we learned 〜たことがあります. When used, it roughly translates to "have experience to do something." It's a little hard to explain what exactly its English equivalent is, but I am pretty sure I recognize the difference between when to use this as opposed to regular past tense.

This class also had a lot of discussion and conversation between us as we prepare for a newspaper activity that we will be doing next class. I am not exactly sure what is involved in the activity, but it should be good practice.

The vocabulary quiz was also postponed until next class. That day is going to be a busy day, since I have many quizzes that day. However, I also think I will be better prepared now that I know to focus my study on the verbs instead of the nouns.

Anyway, I am going to focus on making sure that I am ready for the quiz.
Until next time,

~Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment