Monday, November 17, 2014

Blog #12

This week we learned different ways to say give/receive. There are two different verbs that mean to give as well as one verb that means to receive. The most difficult part about this is being able to keep the giver and the recipient in the right spot in the sentence, but, like all other things with Japanese, this can be solved with some practice.

In addition to that, we have a vocab/kanji quiz on Thursday. The vocabulary I am not worried about, but the kanji makes me very nervous. But with some review I should be okay.

In order to study for the quiz though, I am resisting the urge to go to gamestop to pick up a video game I have pre-ordered, but that is completely unrelated to Japanese.

Anyway, below I have included the examples of the verbs we learned about last class:



クリスマスに私はサイコロほしです 。
1.クリスマスに友だちがサイコロを私にあげるかもしれません。
2.クリスマスに私はサイコロを友だちにもらうかもしれません。
3.クリスマスに友だちがサイコロを私にくれるかもしれません。

No comments:

Post a Comment