Monday, November 10, 2014

Blog #11

This week we learned how to say what we want in Japanese. This is convenient since Christmas is coming up, and I am sure that the holidays will be a prominent topic of conversation in our Japanese class.

I think my biggest challenge in this class is becoming remembering and mixing all of the different grammar nuances that we are learning. Individually they make sense, but it can be a little confusing to use several different ones in the same sentence, especially with conjugation. I will look at example sentences, probably from the textbook, to help me get an idea of how to handle these combinations.

Besides what's going on in the class, I went to the Akron Comic con. While I was there, I ran into someone who was teaching themselves Japanese, and we talked a little in Japanese.

① What does your mother want for her birthday?
 母はセーターがほしです。
 
②子どもの時、何が一番(いちばん)ほしかったですか。
 子供のとき、プレイステーションがほしかったです。
 
時間とおと、どちらがほしいですか。なぜですか。Use Aので、B
 かいものおすきので、お金がほしいです。

No comments:

Post a Comment