Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blog #13 (Final entry for Fall semester)

Hello!

So this is the final reflection for the fall 2014 semester Japanese class.
I think I did okay in this class. I did all of the homework and assignments, but I feel like I could have done better on the quizzes and exams than I did. I also missed a couple of classes that I probably shouldn't have, but in the end I think I did pretty good.
Without a doubt, the part of the class I struggled the most with was the Kanji. I expected this from the beginning, since Kanji is the most challenging part of Japanese for me.
If I were to redo the semester, I would want to study a little bit each day. This semester, I studied for longer periods of time on certain days, which I think added to my level of stress and hurt my retention of the material. I think if I were to practice a little bit each day I would learn more efficiently and effectively.

Now I need to do well on the exam, and hopefully my grade in the class will be good. I intend to review over the winter break so that I am prepared for the spring semester, when I take intermediate Japanese 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment