Monday, October 13, 2014

Blog #8

So we got our exams back. I didn't do too bad, but I really could have done better on the kanji section. I only new a couple of the obvious ones but had to leave a majority of them unanswered.
In the future I should probably make flash cards for kanji, since that is typically how I try to memorize vocabulary.
The study sheets were how I did most of my studying though. I would say that the effective ways of studying for the exam were doing the study sheets, reviewing the handouts, and checking the textbook in case anything wasn't clear by the first two methods.

Anyway, last class we learned about how to say we have the potential to do something. For る verbs, the る is dropped and られる is added. For う verbs, the う is dropped and える is added. For irregular verbs, such as する, it becomes できる.

For example:

わたしはにくおたべられます。

ビールを飲めます。

買い物をできます。


No comments:

Post a Comment